Boarding Fees Summary
Boarding fees for the academic year 2017/18 are as follows:
Long term boarding: £11,100 per year
Short term boarding: £300 per week (£65 per day)
Tuition fees*: £7,550
A sister discount of 10% will be deducted for a second daughter, 20% for a third daughter and 25% for a fourth daughter.
*Tuition fees if not a UK or EU citizen. Fees include Capital Fee and Voluntary Contribution Fees
What is included?
- Accommodation. Younger girls in dormatory accommodation. Older girls in individual rooms
- Transport to and from George Best Belfast City Airport at the beginning and end of each term
- All medical and dental treatment (excludes elective treatments)
- All food, including breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, evening snack. Fruit is always available
- General English as additional language tuition
What isn't included?
- Private instrumental music tuition
- Personal use of taxis
- School trips
- Personal spending money
Please note that these lists are for indicative purposes only; they are not exhaustive.
Tuition fees for non-UK/EU citizens
Citizens of the UK and EU are exempt from tuition fees but parents must provide evidence of their eligibility, for example:
A British or European Union citizen's passport (for each parent)
A British Nationals (Overseas) passport and a copy of a supporting Certificate of Registration as a British Citizen (for each parent).
Terms of withdrawal
Please note that the Terms of Withdrawal of Pupils state that one term's notice in writing must be given or one term's fees in lieu of such notice.